With a chocolatey cookie crust, some vanilla ice cream and an ooey gooey caramel topping, this pie is one of the most scrumptious you’ll ever taste.
15 Min Tin Roof Pie
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping (, divided)
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts (, chopped, divided)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream (, softened)
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate flavor crumb crust ((6 oz.))
- Add 1/2 cup each of the caramel topping and nuts to ice cream in bowl; swirl with spoon until marbleized.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle pie with remaining caramel topping just before serving; sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Courtesy of Kraft