A quick and easy one-dish version of “Taco Night”. All of the great flavor of tacos in one delicious dish.
1 Dish Taco Night Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can ((16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed)
- 1 can ((15 ounces) tomato sauce)
- 1 can ((11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
- Source: McCormick