Our Twisted Strawberry Shortcake looks a lot like a trifle—layered with fresh berries, pudding, citrusy angel food cake and white chocolate. This super easy strawberry dessert will be a big hit at your next potluck.
Twisted Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Recipe
- 2 pkg. ((3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 1 qt . ((4 cups) cold milk)
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 (12 oz.) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 oz . BAKER'S White Chocolate (, grated)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Place cake cubes in large bowl.
- Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat.
- Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 30 min. before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- With Permission of Kraft