This Healthy Living Thai Pineapple-Peanut Fried Rice is a delicious way to put sweet and savory Asian-style deliciousness on the menu.
Thai Pineapple-Peanut Fried Rice
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 8 oz. firm tofu, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. PLANTERS Peanut Oil
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ½ cup (1-inch) green onion pieces
- 2-2/3 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- ½ cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, chopped
- Pour teriyaki sauce over tofu in shallow dish.
- Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes to marinate.
- Drain tofu; reserve teriyaki sauce.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add tofu; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add red pepper to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add green onion; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add rice and pineapple; mix lightly.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add tofu, peanuts and reserved teriyaki sauce; mix lightly.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.