Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Brings smiles to the table when you serve this TATER TOTS® Breakfast-Time Casserole. Find out how to make this cheesy, eggy dish featuring yummy tots. Kids love this casserole for breakfast.
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 1/2 lb . ground sausage
- 4 eggs (, scrambled)
- 1 pkg. ((2.52 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, heated and chopped)
- 2 Tbsp . finely chopped onion
- 3-1/2 cups ORE-IDA TATER TOTS (, thawed)
- 1 can ((10.5 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup)
- 1 tsp . red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp . black pepper
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese (, divided in half)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large casserole dish, combine all ingredients, leaving ½ cup of the cheese for topping, to ensure even spread of ingredients around the TATER TOTS.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Source: Kraft