Your guests will enjoy munching on this sweet nut mixture, spiced with cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and pepper. Include it at football parties, holiday celebrations and backyard gatherings.
Sweet and Spicy Nuts
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- ½ teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups mixed nuts, such as almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, seasoned salt, pepper and nutmeg in small bowl until well blended.
- Beat egg white in large bowl until foamy.
- Add nuts; toss to coat well.
- Add spice mixture; toss to coat nuts evenly.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring once.
- Cool slightly and break apart.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.