Exploding with the flavors of toasted marshmallow and graham cracker,
this blend brings the campfire taste into your kitchen!
Whip up a dessert mousse, make a no-bake cheesecake,
or flavor baked goods with this blend. Makes a S’mores Whipped Mousse that serves 8, seven times.
S'mores Whipped Mousse
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg whites (fresh* or powdered)
- ¼ cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons Wildtree S’mores Dessert Blend
- Add sugar to egg whites and whip to stiff peaks.
- Mix together whipped cream and S’mores Dessert Blend.
- Fold meringue into the flavored whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving with cookies or crackers.
Click on Link for S’mores Dessert Blend