Today’s recipe is for Crunchy Poppyseed Chicken Salad! LOVED this recipe!! I have a huge stack of Kraft magazines laying around that I never use, so I decided to cut out all of the recipes I like, and file them away so I can actually make them someday. This was one of those recipes. This would be the perfect addition to a BBQ or picnic. I love all of the flavors, they blend so well together! Enjoy!!
Poppyseed Chicken Salad Recipe
- 12 ounce bag broccoli slaw
- 1 large bell pepper (, diced)
- 2 cups carrots (, shredded)
- 1- 8 ounce can pineapple chunks (, drained)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast (, diced)
- 1 cup creamy poppyseed dressing
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed kernels
- black pepper (, as desired)
- Combine all ingredients except dressing and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Add dressing, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds. Refrigerate until serving.
- Crunchy Poppyseed Chicken Saladby Sheena