Peppered Buttermilk Wings: A definite appetizer win. Just two ingredients – McCormick® Peppered Country Gravy Mix and chicken wing pieces – take these chicken wings beyond basic. Coat, bake and bask in the glory of another party dish done right.
PEPPERED BUTTERMILK CHICKEN WINGS
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 package McCormick® Peppered Country Gravy Mix – Just Add Milk!
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss chicken wings with Gravy Mix in large bowl.
- Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through and skin is crisp. Place wings on serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Courtesy of McCormick