This Penne Pasta with Greek Yogurt Caesar Sauce is so easy to make. It’s a whole dinner in one pan. Perfect for weeknight meals!
PENNE WITH GREEK YOGURT CAESAR SAUCE
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Creamy Caesar dressing
- ½ lb . penne pasta ((8 oz.))
- 1 small onion (, diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 1 tbsp . olive oil
- 15 oz . can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- ½ tsp . dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (, or to your taste)
- salt and fresh ground pepper (, to taste)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (, grated fine)
- extra Parmesan for sprinkling atop finished pasta when serving
- 5 oz . fresh baby spinach
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender (according to package directions). Drain the pasta in a colander.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, dice the onion and mince the garlic. Cook both in a large skillet with the olive oil over medium-low heat until softened and transparent, about 5 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes with juices, dressing, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and some freshly cracked pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Add the Parmesan to the skillet and whisk until it is melted.
- Add the fresh spinach and gently stir it into the sauce until it has wilted (3–5 minutes). Add the pasta and stir until it is well-coated.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper as needed. Serve warm garnished with grated Parmesan.
- Courtesy of hiddenvalley