With layers of peanut butter, bananas and chocolate, this creamy pudding pie is a grown-up’s dream come true—and a direct route back to childhood.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 35 vanilla wafers (, finely crushed (about 1 cup))
- 1/4 cup butter (, melted)
- 2 oz . BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (, divided)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas (, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into quarters)
- 2 pkg. ((3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (, divided)
- 2 Tbsp . PLANTERS Salted Peanuts (, coarsely chopped)
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from 1/2 oz. chocolate. Refrigerate.
- Microwave remaining 1-1/2 oz. chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Place bananas in crust; drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over bananas; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Top with chocolate curls and nuts just before serving.
- Source: Kraft