How To Make Homemade Slug Be Gone
I think most gardeners could write a book on slugs and what they do to your garden. I have tried everything from beer traps to slug bait. I’ve gone back to just using a homemade 3 ingredient slug bait. They sure eat more than their share, and really love hostas. I also hunt for them after a rain, early morning and before dark. So hear is my old fashion home slug brew recipe. This slug brew is also good for ants, millipedes, sow bugs, earwigs, and gnats.
Old Fashion Home Slug Be Gone
- 1 lb box brown sugar
- 1/4 package bakers yeast
- 1 gal jug of warm water. 80 F is a perfect temperature.
- Put brown sugar and bakers yeast in a gallon of warm water. 80 F is a perfect temperature.
- DO NOT CAP THE JUG
- Process takes approx 1-2 days
- Pour into container of your choice
- Spread in garden or along flower beds every 4-6 feet.
When you are done with getting rid of your slugs, try my How To Make Amazing Organic Weed Killer Spray