Pull this out of the freezer on a hot day for a super-cool, creamy treat with OREO Cookie crust and chocolate drizzles…minus the drip.
No-Melt Sundae Pie
- 15 OREO Cookies (, finely crushed)
- 3 Tbsp . butter (, melted)
- 1 tub ((8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided)
- 1 pkg. ((3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 oz . BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (, melted)
- 1/3 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Reserve 1/2 cup COOL WHIP; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mix and 2% milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk; spoon over pie. Swirl gently with knife.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Let pie stand at room temperature 15 min. before serving to soften slightly. Top with reserved COOL WHIP.
- Courtesy of Kraft