Nachos Grande Supreme
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion (, chopped)
- 1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 package McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup water
- 8 cups restaurant-style tortilla chips ((8 ounces))
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese ((8 ounces), divided)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Drain, if needed. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on 2 lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips if needed to cover bottom completely.
- Top each pan of chips with ½ each of the meat mixture and the cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Recipe complements of: mccormick