Foil-pack cooking makes all-in-one meal preparation a breeze! Fire up the grill and try it with these cheesy meatball and potato nugget packets.
Meatball TATER TOTS Foil Packs
- 1 pkg. (28 oz.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas), thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag frozen turkey or beef meatballs ( thawed )
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place potatoes on 8 large sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix ketchup and A.1. until blended; drizzle half evenly over potatoes.
- Top with mixed vegetables, meatballs, remaining ketchup mixture and cheddar cheese
- Fold foil to make 8 packets.
See Step by Step How To Make Foil Packs on the Grill