Make a luscious daiquiri-inspired Layered Lemon-Lime Dessert for the next party! This lemon-lime dessert can be made with lime sherbet and/or lemon juice.
Layered Lemon-Lime Dessert
- 2 cups lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- ½ cup lime juice
- Spoon sherbet into foil-lined 9x5-inch pan; spread to form even layer in pan.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with whisk until creamy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- Stir in COOL WHIP and lime juice.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over sherbet layer in pan; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Source: Kraft