There’s no mayo in this quick, easy, and healthy lunch idea for a tuna stuffed avocado with Mexican flavors. Bell Pepper Recipe | tuna stuffed avocado is full of southwestern flavors with tuna, red bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime.
Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- 4 avocados (, halved and pitted)
- 3 (4.5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper (, diced)
- 1 jalapeno (, minced)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves (, roughly chopped)
- 1 lime (, juiced)
- salt and pepper
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the “bowl” area.
- Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Mash it with a fork.
- Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl.
- Pour lime juice over.
- Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Author: thestayathomechef