You may not usually plan ahead when you’re making a grilled Swiss cheese and turkey sandwich just for you. Try it this one time. (You’ll be glad you did!)
Grilled Swiss Cheese Turkey and Caramelized Onion Sandwich
- 1 small onion (, thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp . KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tsp . GREY POUPON Harvest Coarse Ground Mustard
- 1 KRAFT Big Slice Aged Swiss Cheese Slice (, cut in half)
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Bold Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast
- 2 tsp . butter or margarine (, softened)
- Cook onions in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-low heat 30 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in dressing.
- Spread 1 bread slice with mustard; top with cheese piece, turkey and onions; cover with remaining cheese piece and bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides.
- Courtesy of Kraft