Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites can be your family’s new favorite healthy dessert or sweet snack. At 38 calories
and 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points per 12 or 13 frozen berries, this will be your new go-to treat!
Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites
- 1 pint container blueberries ((about 125 blueberries))
- 1 cup vanilla (, nonfat Greek yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon stevia ((or your favorite sugar substitute))
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat® mat, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and sweetener.
- Working in 2 batches, gently fold in the blueberries to coat in the yogurt. Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
- Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch.
- Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Recipe Author: SkinnyMom