Super cool. Super whipped. The secret to this layered take on pumpkin pie is the creamy yet airy combo of cream cheese and COOL WHIP Whipped Topping.
Creamy Two-Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 4 oz . ((1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened)
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. cold fat-free milk (, divided)
- 1 Tbsp . sugar
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust ((6 oz.))
- 1 can ((16 oz.) pumpkin)
- 2 pkg. ((1.0 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding)
- 1/4 tsp . ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp . ground ginger
- Beat Neufchatel, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended; stir in COOL WHIP. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Beat pumpkin, pudding mix, spices and remaining milk with whisk 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over COOL WHIP layer in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.