For those times when you need or want to give a little something to someone without spending too much money,
these Cream Cheese Mints will be exactly what you need. There are just four ingredients so it comes together quickly and easily.
Cream Cheese Mints
- 1 pkg. ((250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened)
- 1 tsp . peppermint extract
- 5-1/2 cups icing sugar
- 4 drops blue food colouring
- Cover 2 baking sheets with waxed paper; secure with tape.
- Beat cream cheese and extract in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition. Blend in food coloring.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with medium star tip; pipe into 1-inch rosettes on prepared baking sheets.
- Let stand 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
It truly is,“just a little something” to give out to those you want to thank or share in the holidays.
Cream Cheese Mints: Homemade Holiday Inspiration