Stir up this version of a Chicken Lo Mein with chicken, crunchy peppers & smooth peanut sauce. This easy recipe is our version of a Chinese menu favorite. A great side dish to go with it would be our Thai Pineapple-Peanut Fried Rice.
Chicken Lo Mein
- 1/2 lb . spaghetti (, uncooked)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 lb . boneless skinless chicken breasts (, cut into strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 1 pkg. ((16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained)
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp . creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp . chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp . chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, broth and peanut butter; stir-fry 3 to 4 min. or until chicken is done.
- Drain spaghetti; return to pan.
- Add chicken mixture and soy sauce; mix lightly.
- Spoon onto platter; top with cilantro and nuts.
- Source: Kraft