This deviled egg recipe is such is a good choice for family get-togethers where there are children and you’re catering to a wide variety of tastes. The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe Appetizer for any party. Deviled eggs are a party-favorite and a go-to appetizer recipe for any host to make.
A perfect appetizer for potlucks, tailgates, and summer suppers. Top with different combinations to treat your guests to an unexpected appetizer and a whole new take on the deviled egg.
I reduced the fat by using light sour cream and reduced fat mayonnaise.
Check out our other appetizers for parties and family fun.
The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 1 doz. hard-cooked eggs, cut lengthwise in half
- 3 Tbsp. BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Mash egg yolks in medium bowl with fork.
- Add sour cream, mayo, relish and mustard; mix well.
- Spoon into centers of whites; sprinkle with pepper.