This dip was a big hit with my friends! I substituted mushrooms for artichoke hearts and it was absolutely delicious. Great heated up the next day too! YUM..
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic (, minced)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread.